Siirry pääsisältöön
Drop 10% OFF ALL Fall & Winter Categories?Massive Styles and Sizes!

The Supreme wishlist

Soooo this wish list is the supreme one, why is it supreme you ask? Because this is a wishlist for absolutely anything REGARDLESS if I can get it or not, I normally have this...along with an achievable one. Obviously things overlap like there might be things easy to get that I'd still kill for anyway ahah.

The other day I was talking to the Lovely Lizzie about what to post and this is what we settled with! And we are both going to do it! (And encourage other people to post their supreme wishlists too *0*!! I'd love to know what you wish for!) Her post is here.

Also bear in mine my list seems quite...materialistic, but my personal goals are my own and for now I'd rather keep them to myself!! Onto the wishes I want!
Lovely Lizzie
SOOO my first wish is this dress!!  I fell in love with it so hard on the super lovers website....it was JUST as wonderful in person IF NOT BETTE. But I couldn't afford it while I was there and was hoping it would drop into the sales that all the shops in La Foret were starting. Their sale started after I left T_T (it's still in the sales now >> If I can sell the hoodies here I can buy it T0T Help a sister out?)

And talking of Super Lovers......
 ALL BLUE PINK LEOPARD!!!! I think this one was a little obvious though, I think its obvious how much I love this print. I actually already own a jumper in this print and a long hoodie. BUT I WANT MORE >> If there was enough for a wardrobe of this....I'd do it >>

It's also not the only leopard print I like.... >>
Ma*rs Leopard Rose print! I actually have a skorts/jumper set of this print and some earrings. I didn't actually think much of it...but more recently I've been wanting it quite alot? I  think I'd be content with just a Babydoll in this print though!! (and maybe the amazing stockings to the left :O)
A Supiadoll Zion is actually one of two grail dolls I wanted....I managed to get the first one already (My Zaoll Luv boy!) I like my BJD's realistic and something about this boy just.....ARGH I want so badly T___T One day....one day T_T
This next one is probably my most.....far out there wish? I'd really like to one day go to all the Disney Park's around the world! A World tour of Disney Parks! This photo I took when I went to Tokyo Disney on my second trip to Japan! I've already been to the Paris one (and going again for my Birthday *0*) But I'd really love to visit them all! Disney lets us all know a girl can dream after all ;D and that wishes do come true!
One day I'd love to get to the States and Thailand. I was thinking both this year but I think I will only be able to MAYBE manage one (especially once I'm working I won't want to take too much time out ><) And more Specifically the Seattle area and Bangkok! I have two friends in these places who have said I should stay with them and now the ideas are just so....fixated in my head! I really can't wait until I can get myself there.
And last but not least one day I'd love to be able to have my own digital SLR! Ignore the model in the image as I definitely have not even thought about models this was just what google gave me. I love taking photos, and while I'm no trained photographer I'd definitely like a much better camera for my images. Especially if I'm going to do some traveling, it would but handy to have. I'd love to be able to get great images for my blog and also of my dolls (so would have to invest in a good closeup lens for them!)



As you can see if I was to add up all my wishlist.....I'd be a very very poor Amelie! For now I'm mainly focusing on getting my grail dress and saving for my hopeful winter trip to the States. If I'm working with extra cash I might put some more aside for the SLR too but that's a very dependent one. I'm also quite happy my trip to DisneyParis is all but sorted so that's a start. We shall see how it goes and maybe one day I'll have all this!

So what do you guys want then??

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Synttäreiden viettoa!

Mä oon yrittäny pitää tässä tipatonta vähän väliä, mutta kun se on niin vaikeaa kun joka viikko on jonkun synttärit tai jotain muuta. Tai sitten on ollut murheita ja on päättänyt nollata pään kunnolla. Noh tänä viikonloppuna oli pikkuveljen synttärit, joita vietettiin puistossa piknikin merkeissä. Rikastutettiin pullomummoja ja söimme pikkusuolaista aurinkon lämmittäessä ihanasti. Kesä on vähän myöhässä, mutta ainankin se tuli. Pimeän tultua osa porukasta päätti lähteä Giggling Marlinin Wild West Rave bileisiin. Minä itse tietenkin mukana siinä porukassa. Siellä sitten se loppuilta menikin vodkapulloja tyhjentäessä, tanssiessa ja tutustuessa taas jälleen uusiin ihmisiin. Mä osaan muutes nyt Antti Tuiksun Keinutaan biisin koreografian. Opiskeltiin sitä moneen otteeseen ahkerasti, eikä saa unohtaa legendaarista pillutanssia, jonka ystäväni Krista on minulle opettanut joskus pari vuotta sitten. Mä en olisi muuten koskaan uskonut, että minä olisin aamuyöstä se, joka on eniten

Uusia meikkejä E.L.F.iltä

Tilasin vuodenvaihteessa E.L.F.iltä muutamia juttusia, kun koko valikoima aletuotteita lukuunottamatta oli -50% alennuksilla. Suurin osa tuotteista oli omista kätköistä ennestään löytyvien erivärisiä versioita, mutta mahtui mukaan pari ihan uuttakin juttua. Kuvissa näkyy myös pari uutta Wet n' Wildin lakkaa, joista tykkään hurjasti.   Wet n' Wildin lakoista tällä kertaa esittelyssä megalast-sarjan 2% milk (supernude), Break the Ice (shimmerinen valkoinen) ja Disturbia (shimmerinen tumma liila). Megalastit on wnw-lakoista omia suosikkeja jo pelkästään koostumuksen jakauniin värivalikoiman takia, puhumattakaan lakkojen ulkoasusta. Näitä onkin kertynyt jo kiva rivi lakkahyllyyn. Wet n' Wildin lakkoja myydään Vaatteet.shopissa alennuksella pois, samoin merkin muut meikit on pikkuhiljaa katoamassa, kun Vaatteet.shopissa siirtyy myymään pelkkääomaa merkkiään. Kohta saa näitäkin metsästää pitkin nettiä jos haluaa niitä itselleen saada. Buu!  Itse E.L.F.in ti

Lempiasioitani kotona

En muista milloin olisin kirjoittanut postauksen ilman videota, varmaan lokakuussa? Jotenkin on vaan ollut helpompaa kuvata video ja julkaista se, kuin napsia kuvia ja kirjoittaa. Nyt kuitenkin päätin tehdä näin ja esitellä muutamia ostoksia ihan vaan kuvamuodossa. Oon monesti jättänyt kivojakin ostoksia esittelemättä kun niitä on joko ollut liian vähän täyttä videota varten tai ne on olleet hankalia esitellä videolla. Kunnes tajusin toissapäivänä, että hei, oonhan mä ennenkin esitellyt ostoksia ilman videota ja tartuin toimeen. Ylläolevassa kuvassa näkyy yksi lempiasioistani kotona, tai oikeastaan osa siitä; mun tyttönurkkaus. Tämä nurkkaus on osa mun meikkipöytää ja -laatikostoa, jonka ostin ja laitoin kasaan marraskuun lopussa. Laatikoston päälle aloin heti keräilemään kaikkia tyttömäisiä juttuja. Myös ns. hienommat hajuveteni on asustelleet tuossa alusta asti. Olin etsinyt kuukauden verran sopivaa kakkulautasta tai muuta "tasoa" hajuvesille, kun asetelman